hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 1:53 PM
October 1.
Jasper & I are absent today. So yeah. Hmm. Guess what?

When I woke up, I felt my left eye was itchy.. And when I looked at it, it's reddish and it's mahapdi like hell!! :( I had sore eyes also!! :( :( Tsk. So. It's still mahapdi even right now. :| :| I've made plans with my parents for today. This fucking sore eyes got my way. :( :( :| I hope I'm okay by Monday. :|

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 30. September 29. September 28. FieldTrip. September 26. September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS