hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 @ 6:25 PM
September 26.
Sunday!



  • I didn't attend the mass at St. Martin of Tours. Why? Because he's not going either. So I didn't  go also.
  • Went to TriNoma with my parents & waited for my sister there. :)
  • Bought a Ked's @ Shoe Salon.
  • Then we ate Lunch @ Tokyo Tokyo 'cause all of the restos were crowded.
  • After lunch, my parents watched The American, while Ate & I watched Devil.
  • I was screaming half of an hour. It was really not a great movie, but it's a good one, though :)
  • Went to SM North Edsa. :)
  • Ate at Kenny's for dinner cause Max's was full.
  • Went home. 
Jasper didn't text me the whole day I was out. :| I was really sad :( Ugh. But then, when I arrived home, he went OL for me. He said he was OL the whole afternoon waiting for me. Danggg. :| He don't have any load that's why he can't text me daw. But anyway. Everything was fine...

I just missed him so much.

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :) First post! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS