hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 8:04 PM
Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon.
Today was.. steady. Hahaha. I woke up late & thought I'm late and when I arrived in school, all my schoolmates were heading to the gym. So, I went there & looked for my section in the bleachers. Then, Mr. Mendoza had a talk regarding about the Friday incident. Then all of the students who were there watched "A Christmas Carol". Damn it, spell BORING. :-j So there. Then after watching the movie, the First year students and the Elementary kids were asked to take their recess, And the 2nd year, 3rd year & 4th year students were asked to stay for the Educational Fieldtrip Guidelines & stuff. The 4th year were asked to stay for their.. blalala test. I forgot what it's called eh. Hahaha! :) Anyway.

Recess in the morning, I was with him. Then he was late for his class. I said sorry and stuff. Hahaha..

Math time. I made the Adendum for English & the Filipino mag. for Fil. Hahaha. I didn't listen. Math is boring okay!

Lunchtime. Ate at the classroom even if it's not allowed. I have companions y'know =)) Half of the class eat inside our room. :> Then, I played Uno with Kim & Daisy, while waiting for Jasper. Then he called me & we spent the rest of our Lunch break together. :) He's really warm. He has fever. I told him to go to the clinic but he didn't want to. :(

Science time. My seatmate and I didn't listen to our teacher. We were playing uno! Hahaha =)) We had a bet. :> I won! I'm the Uno Queen now! :) HAHAHA!

English time. Boring. But I was behaved.. o:-)

Recess. Played Tong-Its with Chuy, Jharred & Sanz. Jasper didn't go to me... Jasmin said Jasper was at the clinic. So after playing 1 round of Tong-Its and after winning the game, I went to the clinic. When I got there, a friend told me Jasper already left with his friends to go to the canteen. So I went back to our classroom & continued playing.

Filipino Time.

DISMISSAL! \:D/
Planned for our choice piece for the Marian Songfest on October 23. We spent almost 30 minutes for nothing. Cause the class was too noisy they weren't listening to our adviser. I was like. Fuuuuuck I wanna go home already!!!! IT WAS RAINING NA. AND THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND EVERYTHING & I WAS JUST FCKING SCARED & AT THE SAME TIME, PISSED.

The intersection game was cancelled ata. Or there was never really a game. Hahaha!
I waited for Jasper nalang. We spent time together again. Hahaha :) Then, he said bye na cause his cousin called him na. KJ. KJ KJ KJ!!! :( =)))))

I was with Charm, Bette, Maylene & Ella. We were laughing and laughing and laughing. Ella's so talkative =)))))) We made fun around Mabel & her boyfiiiie. :"> =))))))) And she was like.. "May pinaguusapan kaming private at personal.. At, sorry, pero storbo kayo." And we were really laughing oh-kayyy! =)))))) Then Ella left. Then Charm. And then Bette. And Maylene. So I went to Win & she said if I could drop her off her house & said yes. Haha :) Then when my sundo came, We went to Mcdo first. Then we saw Rupert there and some of Win's close friends then we went home. I dropped her off her house, then there. :)

I'm home at last.

8:03 PM
Jasper's still not texting me.. :( Maybe he fell asleep because of his headache or something. :| Or he doesn't have any load. :| But I doubt it. If he has no load, he'll borrow someone's phone and text me that he has no load. or maybe he could go OL or something. :( I think he's asleep. :( Please go to school tomorrow. :( :( I love you. :|

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :) First post! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS