hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 9:14 PM
September 28.
Okay. So.. We don't have any classes :) It's the 1st year and the 3rd year's fieldtrip this day :) Watched The Legend of the Guardians with Jasper @ WalterMart :) Then after watching the movie, We spent time at the internet shop. I was Tumblr-ing & he was playing SF. :) Then after that, We went to WOF, to play jungle jive. I spent all my money for that thing okay!! But I really had fun! :) And I think He did too! :) Hahaha! :)

That's all that happened today.

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

FieldTrip. September 26. September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS