hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 7:09 PM
September 25.
  • I woke up late, and I arrived at school at around 7:00 am.
  • My batchmates were all at the amphitheatre. :| =)) Hahaha.
  • First subject, Rel Ed. So-so. I just copied. =))
  • Recess. Was with him :)
  • 2nd subject, P.A. EASY!
  • Lunch time. What a weird Lunch time!!
We hang out together.. And then we fought because of the e-coin. And then, he became so NR to me, so I went back to my room. And I told Xavier to tell Jasper I'm breaking up with him. Jasper said he doesn't want to break up with me. So he went outside our room and then we talked. But since I have high pride, I was a bitch to him... Then he got mad ata. He asked for my ring back, I didn't give him. He said he'll give it to someone because he's not important to me anymore. So I gave my ring back to him. I went inside our classroom. He called me to go outside and he threw the ring at the trash can... Then I walked going to the Girls' CR. He was following me & he said thanks for all the panloloko's & panggago's. :| And he even told me, "Alam ko naman talaga na hindi mo ako mahal e" blalala. So I started crying :| I was about to go back to our classroom but he said it'll be the last time he'll talk to me again so I should stay even just for a few minutes. So I did. But I was still crying. And then he said "Best actress". :| :| I got mad at him. I was planning to say sorry to him and ask for us to be together again but because of the best actress thingy, I didn't... And then he went back to his classroom. I went back to mine. The first person I looked for was Mariwin :| Then I told her... Then Albert & Win helped me get the ring in the trashcan (EW RIGHT! But I didn't touch the trash can. Albert, the best basurero ever, looked for my ring) And then there.. I cleaned the ring 10 times to make sure it's clean na. Then I wore it again.

  • Science time. Ma'am Dionson was our proctor. Dang, I can't copy! Fortunately, Ma'am Matute went back.. So I had the chance to copy.
  • Dismissal time was epic. Hahaha! He was following me & he's saying sorry and everything and he even asked kung ayaw ko na ba talaga blalalalala and I said "ayoko na." even though I was just being pakipot. =))))))))))
  • Went to Mcdo. Saw Mariwin there. Asked her to stay. :)
  • Jasper was there also. But Mariwin & I got there first! :> So I didn't follow him ha! =)) Tapos he talked to me. But because I love him too much, I forgot about my pride & then...
  • KAMI NA ULIT. hahaha. Epic.
  • Tapos they ate there. We ate there also. Pero kami, first floor, they were at the 2nd floor. :)
  • He went home na.
  • Win & I decided to go somewhere else. So we went to Eman.
  • Then when we got there, Eman wasn't around. So we waited for him for 10 minutes. Then we went to Jasper's house.
  • Then when we got there, Win & I went to Walter na. They followed us nalang.
  • When we were at Walter, we stayed at the Supermarket area and we played there and Jasper said parents ko were there. I didn't believe him. When I turn around, they were there. They got shocked too. Hahaha But they weren't angry. They're too supportive to get angry at me. =)) Then Jasper was so shy... Tsk.
  • So yeah we dropped Win off her house. Went home with parents :)

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :) First post! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS