hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 7:55 PM
September 24.
This day was.. steady. I don't know. Hahahaha. Hmm.

2nd day of Summative Test. First thing's first: I WAS NOT LATE! \:D/

  • Our adviser reshuffled our seats and I sat between Ysabel & Chuy. Hahaha.
  • ICT's the first test. It was kinda hard. The formula thingy lang. But everything's okay. I just copied. =)) Lol.
  • Recess, ate with Jasper. :)
  • 2nd subject, Social fucking Studies. :| =))
  • Lunch. He didn't take his lunch just to be with me daw. I was.. stunned. Hahaha. :) I usually wait for him to finish eating during Lunchtime e. :)
  • English. It was easy. But I fell asleep even if I'm not yet done answering :| =)) 15 minutes before the time, I woke up & realized I haven't answered half of the test :| I started cramming =)) Hahaha.
  • We had homeroom for 30 minutes. Our adviser told us every fucking thing about the fieldtrip on Monday.
I AM FUCKING EXCITED. Like. Fuck.

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :) First post! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS