hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 9:08 PM
FieldTrip.
September 27 :)


So.. I woke up around 3:30 am. Cause I was alarmed, thanks to my cellphone. Hahaha! :) I wasted 30 minutes, still in bed. 4:00 am, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth & take a bath. After that, I ate my breakfast & prepared my things.

I arrived at school at around 4:45 am. The departure time was at 5 am, So I was still chillin' like a boss in our car. Hahaha. Then when I saw my classmates at the court, I got up and went there. Then we took pictures.

We had the bus number 4. It.. sucks. Hahaha. We're the last bus to leave the school because of Nash. :| =)) He's late. We waited for him. And when he stepped on the bus, We clapped for him & boo-ed him at the same time. :-j Yes, we're sarcastic people. =))

I sat beside Daisy. We took pictures early in the morning. Haha :)

Our tour guide was.. really irritating. because of her kadaldalan, we forgot to stop at Petron :| Ugh. I'm still bitter about that....

Our class was really fun at the bus! :> We sang songs together, and blalalala. :)

@ Camp Trexo. Boo yah. :| 2nd one to arrive there. The place was.. cool. But not awesome. Hahaha. We had so many activities that day. ZipLining was the best!! I tried that three times!! :> I backed out at the Rapelling thingy, because I was just fucking scared like a coward. :| =))))))) Then the Obstacle was also fun. I enjoyed that. River Trekking was a torture!!!!!! It wasn't even a River that we "trekked" okay!!! That was a fucking.... Jungle-like trekking. :| =))))) We walked in a complicated way-ish. It was really slopy and I was really pissed when Flora slipped and she caused dirt in my Ked's!!! :| Hahaha!!! That's okay though. :))

Then we din't do the group games. The class insisted to do another River Trekking. :| I didn't join them. I asked to stay in our camp with our adviser who's also tired to do the River Trekking. So Ma'am Matute, Ma'am Mauricio, Camille & I, we stayed in the camp to wait for the rest of the class who went River Trekking. We decided to go try the Zip Line again! :) But when we're about to go to the Zip Line area, Levin came to Ma'am with blood on his forehead. He said he was running & he slipped and his forehead was damaged. Shit dude. Too much blood!!!!!! :| :| :| They kind of panicked a little bit. And our adviser went to the nearest hospital with Levin because of what happened to him. :| :| The fun was over :( Everyone was asked to go back to our area. Then they asked us what happened.. So we told them about Levin's bloody forehead and that he was at the hospital with Ma'am..

After that, we were all asked to go home.. It was still early :( Tsk. I think it was still 4:30 pm ish. Our expected arrival time at school is 8:30 pm!! Tsk. Anyway. Yeah. We were caught on traffic naman, so I was happy not to arrive early. :)

Arrived at school at around 7:30 pm. Jasper was waiting for me near the guard house. We sat at the covered walk. Took 3 pictures :) And we talked. :) :)

I had fun. But I think It could've been more fun if we were together. :( If we were classmates.. So that we could sit next to each other in the bus right.. :( Haaay. I miss him being my classmate. :(

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 26. September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life. Who am I? :) First post! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS