hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 9:36 PM
September 29.
NCAE! :) No classes again! :D I love it! :) Jasper & I watched I Do a while ago :) Hahaha. It's a romantic comedy movie :) It's not that great, but it's good :) Hehehe! :) So there. We stayed at WOF again. Playing the Jungle Jive for 2 hours =)))) Then Ma'am Heidi ran into us and she tapped me behind and said to us: "Huli!" and she was laughing =)))) And she asked me "Kayo ulit?" I answered "Hindi naman po kami nagbreak e :)" Then she was like.. "Yiii!" :)) Then she asked me "Gano na kayo katagal?" I said "10 months" And then she started "Yiiiiii"-ing again =))) Hahaha! :) Fun! But he said he's not going to school tomorrow because he has sore eyes after we left Walter. Haaaay. :(

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 28. FieldTrip. September 26. September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac... My love life.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS