hear it for
new york
picture perfect

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Information:

Lindsay says Hi. ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
His name's Jasper & He's mine.
I'm gonna marry him one day. Just wait & see. :"> ♥
Friends

Loreen Macasu Manell Aquino
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 1:50 PM
September 30.
Okay, so.. Yeah. He said he'll go to school today. So when I got to school, I was already late. As always.

The first subject was Math. We checked OLPH's test papers. I got Peter & Jamil's papers. After 20 minutes of checking, we had a discussion. I wasn't listening. Then I checked my phone & got a message from him. His text was "Sorry talaga ng sobra". After Math, I went to the clinic and looked for Jasper. The nurse said Jasper has sore eyes, so he was asked to go home.. The whole morning we were texting each other. Even if I have classes. Hahaha. Lunch time, I decided to go home too. My excuse was, I have a check up on the afternoon & so I need to prepare. Ma'am Pascual signed my gate pass & I asked my uncle to fetch me. Hahaha. So there. :) It's really different when we're not together every breaktime.. Haha. I miss him.

Labels:

monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

September 29. September 28. FieldTrip. September 26. September 25. September 24. Sunny Morning, Rainy Afternoon. My face right now. I love you webcam. You're a sol... September 19 Entry 1. So yun. Magkatext lang tayo buong araw. And magkac...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS